Social Program

The Social Program will include the most attractive tourist places in the capital city of Skopje, including:
- Matka Canyon


Matka is a canyon located west of central Skopje, Macedonia. Covering roughly 5,000 hectares, Matka is one of the most popular outdoor destinations in Macedonia and is home to several medieval monasteries.

- Skopje Fortress

The Skopje Fortress, commonly referred to as Kale (from kale, the Turkish word for 'fortress'), is a historic fortress located in the old town of Skopje, the capital of the Republic of Macedonia. It is situated on the highest point in the city overlooking the Vardar River. The fortress is depicted on the coat of arms of Skopje, which in turn is incorporated in the city's flag.

- Millennium Cross

The Millennium Cross (Macedonian: Mileniumski krst) is a 66-metre (217 ft) tall cross situated on the top of the Vodno Mountain in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia. It was constructed to serve as a memorial of 2,000 years of Christianity in Macedonia and the world.

- Stone Bridge

The Stone Bridge is a bridge across the Vardar River in Skopje, the capital of the Republic of Macedonia. The bridge is considered a symbol of Skopje and is the main element of the coat of arms of the city, which in turn is incorporated in the city's flag. The Stone Bridge connects Macedonia Square, in the center of Skopje, to the Old Bazaar.

- Old Bazaar

The Old Bazaar is a bazaar located in Skopje, situated on the eastern bank of the Vardar River, stretching from the Stone Bridge to the Bit-Pazar and from the Skopje Fortress to the Serava river. As one of the oldest and largest marketplaces in the Balkans, it has been Skopje's center for trade and commerce since at least the 12th century.

- Memorial House of Mother Teresa

The Mother Teresa Memorial House is dedicated to the humanitarian and Nobel Peace Prize laureate Mother Teresa can be found in her hometown Skopje, in Macedonia, where she lived from 1910 to 1928. The memorial house was built on the popular Macedonia Street in the Center municipality, on the very location of the once Sacred Heart of Jesus Roman Catholic Church, where Mother Teresa was baptized.