The International Balkan University, the Istanbul Technical University and the International Institute for Hazards and Engineering have the exceptional honor to invite researchers and professionals to present state-of-the-art papers on science and practice at the 1st International Conference on Hazards and Engineering (ICHE2020).
Macedonian Philharmonics (Str. Kej “Dimitar Vlahov”, no. bb, 1000 Skopje, North Macedonia)
Information about Skopje
Skopje is the capital of the R.N.Macedonia, the City that lies in the heart of the Balkan Peninsula, at the crossroad of important communications, a city with a 2000 year old tradition. Skopje is a modern city with a population of almost one million and presents Macedonia’s major political, economic, educational and cultural center.
- First Announcement 01 Jun 2018
- Call for Abstract 10 July 2019
- Registration starts 10 July 2019
- Abstracts/Submission Deadline 12 Oct 2019
- Notification of Acceptance 31 Oct 2019
- Full Paper / Submission Deadline 08 May 2020
- Conference Dates 08-11 Jun 2020